Sunday 5 January 2014

The Bad Blogger

Hi there, remember me? Yeah I forgot about this blog too...

Actually, I didn't really forget. I think about it every once in a while and say to myself "I really should post to my blog..." but then I think "or I could crochet, or sew, or play on the rainbow loom, or look at Pinterest."

I very clearly enjoy doing crafts more than documenting them, but a craft group I belong to has monthly craft challenges and this month's challenge is to do a craft tutorial. And I do like a good challenge! I instantly thought that sharing my tutorial here would be a good way to make a blogging comeback. I'm not promising regular posts, but I may just be motivated to do more in the near future.

So stay tuned and I'll have a new tutorial here soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment